- Come up with a unique idea for their movie. It can be based on a story, a cool prop you may have, or a personal experience.
- Write a very basic script.
- Assign roles such as director, actor, and camera operator. This will give them a sense of ownership and responsibility for their project.
- You can use a basic smartphone.
- Practice speaking your lines.
- Record the movie!
- Edit the movie using simple software like iMovie
- Share the movie! YouTube, Facebook or email it!
How to edit on an iPhone
We asked ChatGPT for 10 story ideas.
- A group of friends trying to find their lost pet and encountering obstacles along the way.
- A day in the life of a superhero, showing how they balance their superhero duties with their regular life.
- A kid who wants to overcome their fear of public speaking and prepares for a school presentation.
- A group of siblings who go on a treasure hunt and learn about teamwork and problem-solving.
- A fantasy adventure where a group of kids go on a quest to save a magical kingdom from an evil wizard.
- A science fiction story where a kid builds a time machine and has to race against time to fix a mistake they made in the past.
- A coming-of-age story where a kid has to navigate their first day of high school and make new friends.
- A musical about a group of friends who put on a talent show to raise money for a good cause.
- A comedy where a kid tries to pull off a prank on their teacher but things don’t go as planned.
- A heartwarming story about a kid who befriends an elderly neighbor and learns valuable life lessons from them.