It’s never too early to start.
- Start with a heading that includes your name, age, and contact information (phone number and email).
- List your education so far including subjects studied and schools attended.
- List any skills the child has that may be relevant to the job or internship they are applying for. This can include computer skills, language skills, or other talents they may have.
- List any extracurricular activities or hobbies you are involved in. This can include sports teams, clubs, music lessons, or any other interests you have.
- End the resume with a list of references.